Wednesday, December 31, 2014

To the New Year!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday, and that the new year finds you well. 

I just wanted to give a quick update. I've been very busy over the holiday as I'm sure many of you have been as well. I'm also much busier at work over the winter months than earlier in the year. The next story is going to be long, and I'm afraid it might be a while until I'm finished. 

When I first published a story about four girls sharing a birthday party a year and a half ago, I wouldn't have guessed I'd still be going a quarter million words later. I want to thank all of you that read and enjoy it, and I look forward to giving you all more just as soon as it's ready!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    And thanks for your stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very much enjoyed all your hard work. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year & looking for a year full of great chapters of the 4 girl's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. I eagerly await the next installment and appreciate your care in wanting to do a well put together tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! I have really enjoyed all of your writings so far and hope to read may more years of them in the future. I wish you good health and hope you are blessed with time to write and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes (sorry to be late :-) ) and thank you for all the work you have been putting into this. It is a great pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jess, I hope everything is going alright. I know you said it'd take a while but I come here almost everyday hoping there is a new post. Doesn't have to be a story. But maybe a progress report? Or something. I know you said it, but it still feels like you've been "dark" for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it has been a while. Like I've said before, winter months are busy for me, but progress is coming!

      Delete