Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Long overdue update

Hello again. Sorry it's been near silence since the new year. Where does the time go, seriously? How is it already half way into March?

I've still been writing, and I've gotten quite a lot accomplished. I'm still not quite to the end of this particular story, but I'm much closer to the end than the beginning. It will be a longer than some of my recent stories, it's already longer than any of the last ten or so and it's still got several pages at least to get through. And I know this may only serve to tantalize more, but it also is very different from this last chapter in the amount of "action" going on. Part 22 had a lot of plot I needed to get through, and not much of it could be accomplished on a sexualized backdrop. What I'm working on now is much more sexual, and gets back to the kind of stuff I love: setting up interesting ideas with enough detail to let you picture it, enough action and description to not put all the work on your imagination, but enough unsaid to let your mind wander.

I understand this can sound like a bit of a tease, but what can I say I like to tease! I'm still not confident I can say exactly when this will come out, but it's probably 80-90% done. I don't know if that helps or hurts the wait time, but there it is.

And if you're one of those who want to know the second it's ready, there should be an rss feed or a email notification (I don't personally see the email address) that sends out a message every time something new is posted.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds incredible. Looking forward to it, but take your time - we totally understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just happy to hear you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you. Take you time not like we can chain you to the computer and force you to write. Think there an old movie from the early 90's with that plot line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As was a plot from one of the older stories I remember reading. I actually found the setup kind of a turn-on. She was locked in a chastity belt, in a cell in someone's basement. They even dropped the only key to her chastity belt and shackles into acid right in front of her but just out of reach. The poor chained up girl produced work on a computer that only connected to another computer in the house not the full internet. She produced or she would be punished! And this woman had essentially assumed her identity, turning in her slave's work and cashing her slave's checks as if they were her own.

      I remember it was set in Britain, but remember almost nothing else.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a kinky tale from the horror movie Saw to me. Great now my Mind warping into kinky sexual traps like in those movies.

      Delete
    3. It's called "The Trap" by restricted. You can find it on utopiastories.com.

      Looking forward to a new chapter! (But take your time; no rush!)

      Delete
    4. That of course is certainly not something I'm suggesting you do to me! I might find the setup hot, and as tempting as I'm sure it would be to chain me to a computer and punish me for not working, I would go mad after a few days of that I think. I need a balance of turned on enough to write but not so turned on I'm easily distracted. A chastity belt would make that difficult, especially since I have a weakness for "permanent" bondage things.

      Although if you lose the chastity belt it might be fun to try being shackled naked to the chair and punished for not writing. Any takers?

      Delete
    5. There you go, teasing us again...maybe you really should be punished!

      In the meanwhile, I'll wait for the next chapter, painfully close as it is.

      Delete
    6. If you liked "The Trap", Switchman2002 did a more expanded version of the story called "Slave to Fashion". I think it's on grometsplaza & utopiastories, but I know it's on deviantart.

      Delete