Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First Post

So in more detail, really, why should bother with this? I mean I'm still posting at Utopia Stories, so why do this extra?

Well when I started writing I had an idea for a multi-part story, simple enough. And if it had stuck to the original size of four stories there would be no need for any of this. But after writing the second part and before I started the third my plans changed and this became a whole lot bigger. Big enough in my opinion to have a central place to put everything that has a faster and easier update time than Utopia Stories does. Somewhere I could post additional information, summaries, things that I feel might be of use to somebody but couldn't be posted at Utopia Stories. It also means that when a new part is ready for the public, it will be posted here that instant while Utopia Stories tends to have a several week wait.

Am I taking this too seriously? That's very likely, but hopefully that will be fine.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting this blog, it is a great idea! Not only faster than waiting for updates at Utopia, but also offering so much more possibilities (love your floor plans!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to thank you for dong this blog and posting the summaries. I really, really loved your series.... right up until Hannah did what she did. After that, I just really wasn't comfortable reading it anymore, and somehow the thought of leaving the series unfinished didn't settle right with me either. So going through this blog, looking for a place to say what I'm saying now, I found the summaries. I found out what happened next, and it gave me a kind of closure...

    You're a fantastic writer, I have never cared this much about the characters in any kind of erotica before like I found myself caring about Lea, Andrea, Megan, or Sophia. Seriously, simply incredible... it's just parts of it really aren't my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stories were amazing. I became immersed in this world in a way that I never have in an erotica. I connect deeply with Andrea and Lea, and all the other erotica I read always falls flat now. I have read many novels that didn't have as compelling characters as these. I am always yearning for more of what the story was before Hannah. I am not complaining, stories must evolve or they fall flat, I just miss the relationships between the original four. Your stories tug at my soul and hit the right spot when I need release too. I hope you continue this, and I hope that it can go somewhere real some day. I've never read published erotica that was this good. (50 Shades isn't very well written in my opinion. The characters are flat and the plot is barely existent. It just got media attention. I am appreciative of the fact that it brought a new lifestyle to people that didn't know they needed it.) I have been thinking about your stories for years. They reminded me again of how well I connect with lipstick lesbians, and I've made a few friends because of this. Sadly, the closest one is starting to get the wrong impression, and I'm bad about tiptoing around the fact that I'm not interested that way and it's going to end up running our friendship. Now I'm rambling, but it's been on my mind a lot lately and it's why I tracked your stories down again. In summary, your stories grab me deeper than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My E-mail is Drizzt893@Yahoo.com if for any reason you would want to contact me. I'd be happy to talk about the stories or help you try to pursue editing and publishing.

      Delete