Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A few kinds of updating

So, after long last, some very overdue site maintenance has been done. All the little things I keep forgetting to do.

But I also want to be blunt about my lack of posting progress. When I started this series, I was in a very different place in my life. I've spent most of my life either a student, unemployed or underemployed. Since last summer, that's been different. I've been working longer days than I ever have, but it's long days doing more than just bit jobs that leave my mind starving for escape. I believe I've mentioned most of this before, but I'm not sure if I've ever been so blunt about it.

Work continues slowly, but I'm also at a spot that may need to create an even longer wait than usual. When I was going full steam I liked to leave myself a buffer. I'd have a gap between what I've finished and what I've posted. On many occasions, writing ahead like that I'd realize that I painted myself into a corner without realizing it. I don't like to make edits beyond spelling and typos once I post, so if something would be easier for me if x were actually y then I'd just change it before posting. I utilized it several times and it's made the story seem much more coherent and planned.

I started not doing that as much as my speed slowed. But I was also in an area where that was less important because things were less connected. Now they are becoming more connected where the possibility of easily painting myself into a corner more easily. So, it will likely still be more time. Sorry.

But I have a consolation! 

I have a small part I know for sure will not need to be changed at all. So even though it's not exactly how the story starts out (though it's close) it should make rough sense as is and give y'all a little something as you continue to wait. It's taking place on the morning before the party as Ravi wakes up. Enjoy!

Ravi woke up slowly to the pleasant sensation of a mouth around his cock. He smiled as he opened his eyes, looking down to see a head bobbing up and down from under the sheets. He looked past that to see nearly a dozen of his slaves knelt in a semicircle around the foot of his bed.

He moaned and outstretched his arms. A smile crossed his face as his arm fell to his sides. He motioned with his left hand that he’d like his covers removed. The two outside girls grabbed either side and delicately folded it back to reveal Sanvi kneeling forward while her arms were rigidly locked around a metal bar. Metal cuffs fused to either side with no slack or extension, keeping her arms exceedingly close and utterly unable to move. She looked up at him with wide appreciative eyes. She was not the one to usually wake him, she would even admit she was not the most skilled at the art of gently waking him like this, but to be chosen for such a special day for him filled her with immense satisfaction.

His right hand meanwhile was already busy with the one who slept beside him. She was a rather recent project, and she had yet to leave his bed in all these weeks since they had finished with her. She had smooth, almost glistening, deep black skin. Her flawlessly constructed chest stood out proudly, defying gravity. Her hair was in a small afro, placing a cushion around her head a little over half an inch thick. Her lips were puffed, began to part after she felt the touch of his hand. He pulled his pillowgirl closer until her limbless torso was pressed up against him. He moved his finger down to stimulate her always NESIC stimulated clit. 

She moaned her gargled kind of moan. With the modifications to her vocal folds, it was now nearly the only kind of sound she can make. Her teeth had been removed and her mouth was filled with hundreds of dangling nubs on nearly every surface but her tongue. It left her constantly salivating, and makes every moan or cry come out wet and gargled. Ravi looked over at her. He had kept her eyebrows, but a patch of artificial skin now covered the space between them and her cheeks. Her eyes can still open, still close, but with a covering over top of them they are effectively useless now. Her ear canal was similarly plugged, and with further manipulation at the Cochlear nerves, her hearing can be turned off or on remotely. Ravi had not found need to try the “on” at all since she had first woken up to her new state. He prefered to think of her plunged in isolation. She had not even met him before the procedures, she has no idea what he looks like and yet exists entirely on his whims.

He began sitting up, a sign to Sanvi to remove her mouth and kneel upright. She slowly slid back as best she could without getting up or using her hands. Her chest was still puffed out as a result of the contortion of her arms. She knew ever since Ravi got his new girl that almost every morning he would prefer to finish with her. At the few times she had woke him she felt almost jealous of her, she commanded his attention so completely. But she only commanded it as he awoke. Once he had risen for the morning and did what he felt like doing to her, he had never once returned midday to her and by night he was usually exhausted by the time he returned to his room. Aside from the mornings and an occasional visit from the women charged with handling her rather unique upkeep demands, she was left completely alone. She was trapped to lay there with her clit perpetually stimulated and no way to do anything about anything, let alone anything about that. Yet in this moment and the rare few like it, Sanvi was envious of that woman as Ravi looked at her with desire in his eyes.

“<Morning my little fuck-pillow>,” he said as he flipped her over onto her front. Her lower end was made of two large almost spherical ass cheeks. Visible between them was not only her swolen pussy but an equally enhanced asshole. It was not only slick, coated daily to keep it that way, but ribbed throughout with a series of silicone rings deforming the inside. As Ravi slid his hard wet dick into it shebegan to moan a garbled moan again. Whenever the rings detect the pressure of a cock, it turns her chip up to overdrive. Higher even than had he stuck his dick in her soft tight pussy, though not as high as when the nubs in her mouth detect seminal fluid. He pressed down on her back, holding her firm against the bed as he began to quicken his pace. Her moans took on a desperate tone, punctuating in rhythm to Ravi’s thrusts. Held at the edge as she always was, it took very little time for the anal stimulation and the higher setting of her chip for her to cascade into orgasm. She managed to get nearly to a third before he pulled his cock out and flipped her around. She opened her mouth, sure of where his cock was heading next. 

When he placed his cock in her mouth, she bit down on it, well as hard as her slightly modified jaw muscles would allow her to without pain. A firmness that only made the pressure feel intense to his cock and not painful. Her tongue slid around the underside of his shaft, pressing its top have against as many of the ubs on the roof of her mouth as she could. It felt amazing to his cock and to her as well. Each new nub that tasted his seminal fluids would buy her more pleasure, more relief more completion. The first it triggered came quickly. She nearly coughed as his cock made it more difficult to breath a dry breath to shout the ecstasy she was feeling. Soon enough he came, covering most of her mouth in his cum and a sudden symphony cascaded over her. It did not wait for one orgasm to begin before another started. Even after he withdrew his cock she made sure to swish it around her mouth quickly before swallowing it. She had been told while she could hear that she must always swallow or the pleasure would be canceled and replaced with several hours of pain. She had experienced the pain once, and did not plan on ever doing that again. She would spend the next ten or so minutes lurching orgasm to orgasm as she experienced the completed payment of a job well done. It was exhausting, and by the end she knew from experience he would likely fall right to sleep again. 

Once Ravi had finished he rolled back over and sat up, taking another good look at the bevy before him. He smiled. 

“<Happy birthday master,>” Sanvi said once it had become clear he was finished with her.

“<Is everything nearly prepared? I assume there’s many final details you will need to deal with,>” Ravi said as he scooted himself forward to sit in front of Sanvi.

“<There are so many things to get ready, but I will make sure they are taken care of sir.>”

“<Good,>” Ravi said with a reserved expression. Without warning he slapped Sanvi across the face, hitting a second time with his backhand as he returned his hand to his side. “<Because remember I didn’t just put you in charge of this party for no reason now.>”

“<I’m sorry sir!>” Sanvi said not sure what she had made a mistake about already. 

“<Rajni is more than ready to resume her role,>” he said, looking at the small but fiery woman in the centre of the arc of women “<I put her in charge of all my slaves because she doesn’t lose her head, forgetting the big picture for the small details.>”

“<I swear I can do better sir! Please just tell your slave how.>”

“<Then don’t forget the big picture. If there are large markings on your wrists, how exactly did those get there? Zibi thinks we are simply friends, I would like her not to be dissuaded of that. Can you remember the bigger picture now?>”

“<I’m so sorry sir, I won’t make this mistake again I swear,>” Sanvi pleaded.

“<Rajni, unlock her and follow her around. Make sure today goes well. It’s a party, so I want everyone to enjoy themselves, that includes our special guests. Please help this slave to remember that.>”

“<Yes sir!>” Rajni said, pulling out the key from behind her back figuring this may have been a possibility. She still however waited for Ravi to get up for his shower before moving and breaking up the circle. She watched him leave and then got to work.

9 comments:

  1. Take you time and don't paint yourself into corners. Life goes on can't be chained to the computer writing this out all the time.

    I choose to by pass the passage from the story I can wait till its all up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your update! Of course we understand life can have its bumps and turns, so please, take all the time that you need. You shouldn't be worried about us like that, but thanks for the tease, really looking forward to the party. ^_^ Love your work.
    -TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't rush yourself. Art takes time. Beautiful art takes even longer. I am enjoying this part and look forward to the party. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This short story is very reminiscent of Free Cities (and it is great by the way). I suppose you know of the adult text-game?

    If not, then I suppose you'd find it relevant with your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is exceptional. Top of the top as far as BDSM erotica is concerned.

    I take it to be an indication of its quality just how much the chapters where Sophia was abused affected me, especially because I have always read non-consent stories, even guro stories ending with unambiguously bad ends, which have never made me feel as positively enraged as I was with a certain character in these chapters. In fact with them I would be rather apathetic. You somehow managed to make it all seem very claustrophobic and grave and I would dare say, real, for a soft scifi sex story. Your fictional character was in a dungeon, and *I* felt trapped and suffocating and vulnerable, desperately hoping she'd find a way out of that mess.

    You made me feel indignant at the injustice portrayed in erotica. I think that's a bit of an accomplishment, and of course that's all aside from it being excellent fetish fuel and a generally very sexy story.

    This is a more formal point about erotica in general, I think decent erotica says what it wants to say properly, good erotica has creative scenes that stimulate the readers own imagination and great erotica manages to cause the reader to empathise with its character, further immersing them in the story, and achieving a realism that is not realistic in the sense that it portrays things that might happen in the real world, but things that might happen in its own fantastic world, to people who are structured thus that they can be related to by people of the real world. You can look at their world through their eyes because their psychology is recognizable to persons of our world.

    Do you intend to have the four friends reunite while they are all free (well, in Sophia's case quasi-free), perhaps with Lea explaining where she had been and finally being forgiven by the rest? Or do you intend to just fragment their company again immediately after the last arc?


    Also I'm totally rooting for them and you better not be thinking of a grimdark end to the whole thing. My heart couldn't take such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I've said, though somewhat cryptically, it will get worse and then better. I just hope I get back into a groove soon, I wanna get going but every time I sit down to write my mind's just blank.

      Delete
    2. I do not care about worse (or hellish, really), if it is followed by better, and where better is code for "pretty good" and not for "yeah, not really, their life still sucks, they just got mindbroken and can't tell".

      I would absolutely not care about this at all if I weren't attached to the characters (so that I want them to be vindicated, even while I appreciate the fetishy situations they would rather not be in). I remember reading one single other story where I got attached to the main character and the writer killed her at the end.Traumatic experience.

      I can't offer much advice about writer's block aside from not pushing yourself if you're not in the mood. From personal experience, I find that being aroused helps produce better results than forcing oneself to write. It's best to get yourself in the kind of situation that would get you to want to write, rather than to get yourself to write.

      As far as this is concerned, I can also sympathize with you if you just started working. My job sapped all of my energy and excitement like a gluttonous tourist consuming his first mojito for a long time when I first started with it. You eventually learn to organise yourself into a rhythm around it.

      Delete
  6. Hope you are doing well and finding a balance in life.
    Working full time can drain even big brutes like me. I have a ten hours plus night-shift I work as a forklift operator/ freight handler. the stress of long hours and expectations can really get to you, making it difficult to do much of anything else but work, eat, and sleep *repeat.* Just make sure you find some time to be yourself every now and then and enjoy some time with friends and family/loved ones!
    :) Big fan of your work. Love everything I have read, looking forward to what the future has in store for these ladies.
    Till next time. Play safe, have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jess. It's been a while since your last update. Talk about what you last ate for dinner or something! At least some kind of update, show us that you are still interested in this project, and haven't just abandoned it! I would love to read more, but of course, only when it is ready.~

    ReplyDelete