Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Deleted scene!

So, I suddenly realized how ungodly long it has been. The past year has been exhausting, draining, not just from work but just.. all of it. Anyway, I've never fully given up on this, but I keep having difficulty concentrating on it often and I keep reworking and re-refining how everything's going. I can't give you an update unfortunately about when a full next story will be up, but in the mean time I do at least have one section that I know for sure will not be in the next story. I wrote it, I like it, but I realized a better way for things to naturally go. Normally I'd take something like that and store it for maybe being recycled into a future story but this small bit can't really do that.

So I present the first bit of a deleted segment of a story, and all you need to know is that Andrea and Zaianb are at a party, and as they came in there's a large room where costumes are out for people to put on. Andrea is having trouble picking what to wear, so she and Zainab get one of the people working there to dress her up in the "swankiest" attire available. It may not be much, but enjoy:



Andrea had to admit she almost felt less naked before she put on the outfit the host had picked out for her. Her top was a fencenet tank top that hugged her skin tightly and ended just below her breasts. It held her breasts up and even pressed them slightly together, but the few lines of fabric did nothing at all to conceal them. Her nipples had gotten an even larger nipple shield than Megan had, a solid neon pink star made of a solid plastic that brought the eye directly to them. Her pink pleated skirt, matching the pink of her nipple shield, seemed more like a belt with a bit of fabric draping off. It covered almost none of her ass, and did not even reach down to fully cover her crotch. She’d been given a rather weighty metal anal plug with a pink jewel on its base, which thanks to the lack of skirt coverage would be easily spotted by anyone behind her. Her clit piercing was replaced by a single pink hard plastic ring that matched the pink hard plastic hoop she wore in her septum piercing. The ring in her nose was large enough to nearly reach her upper lip, and the one around her clit was not much smaller.

As Andrea continued to look at herself in the mirror, the attendant returned with what looked like some kind of very large barcode scanner with a touchscreen interface on top. “Almost there,” she cryptically said before focusing on running the thing slowly over the small of Andrea’s back. Andrea felt a slight heat and a kind of static charge as it went over, but with just a bit more of a tickle to it. “OK, now turn around.”

Andrea did and soon the attendant was crouching to run the device over Andrea’s skin again, just above her crotch, and along the inside of each thigh. Andrea tried to look down at what was happening and nearly hit her head as the attendant stood back up. She ran the device again under each breast before lifting Andrea’s “shirt” to do the same across the center of her upper chest. Andrea was about to look down again but the attendant held her chin still as the machine ran across Andrea’s forehead.

“Ok, with these stockings and those shoes, that’s about as slutty as I can get you,” the woman in the apron said as she slid over a pair of shoes that were on the floor and then handed Andrea a pair of fishnet stockings of mismatching color, one white and one pink.The shoes were clear platform heels, though not nearly as tall as some of them might come, and with more ankle support with a taller back and lots of clear stabilizing straps. But despite the few minor differences, they were still unmistakably stripper heels.

Andrea put on her last pieces of clothing before turning around to look at the result. To her shock, she now had what looked like several tattoos across all the places the device had grazed her skin. Across her forehead was only the word “SLUT” in big large letters. The words across her chest seemed formatted like a product warning label “Warning: this ride comes equipped with funbags” while under each breasts they read “Funbag 1” and “Funbag 2” each with an arrow pointing up. Above her crotch was simply “I’m easy” with two large arrows pointing up her thighs. On her lower back as best she could tell was written “Registered Slut” with a barcode above it.

“The tattoos are temporary, obviously. In fact in a few hours they may already begin to start rubbing off. By tomorrow morning a wash cloth should be enough to remove them completely,” The attendant said with a certain amount of pride in her voice. “So is this slutty and skanky enough for you?” She asked as she began to press her body against the back of Andrea, peering over her shoulder to look into the mirror with her, it actually distracted Andrea for a moment before her sight brought her right back. “Though I’m guessing given your friend’s choices and the way she talked to you, might you want something a bit more.. bondage related as well?”

“Very yes, and if you’re asking, I assume you have something in mind?” Andrea replied, noticing a slight bulge in the large front pocket of her apron.

“I wouldn’t be doing my best if I didn’t,” she replied as she pulled out a large, mostly clear collar. It was made of a kind of hard plastic, with a single metal connector like used at the end of Zainab’s staff. The hinges for the collar were at either side, Andrea lifted her hair to help the woman put it on. The final motion to close the two hinging quarters came with a bit of a rattle and shake, like a lot of force had just been applied to close them. “These are a little different than a lot of cuffs and collars,” she began to explain even as she also began to do attach matching wrist and ankle cuffs. “To go with your skanky vibe, I thought these would be the perfect fit. Clear plastic to match your heels, but also they’re plastic because they’re designed as one time use only cuffs. That loud jolt you heard with the closing of each cuff was one side is crunching and compressing inner teeth into the other side. It deforms the plastic so that they’re essentially fused shut. They can only be cut off.”

“What do you mean cut off?” Andrea asked as she suddenly tried to pull her collar back apart.

“I mean exactly that,” she said as she closed the final cuff around Andrea’s ankle. In so doing, she also made it very difficult if not impossible to fully remove the platform heels Andrea now found herself trapped in. As she stood back up she grazed her hands up Andrea’s leg with one hand while reaching into her apron with the other. “And see this?” she said as she pulled out a small metal panel. It was no more than an inch and a half tall and not even an inch wide, but had its two long sides covered in an increasingly familiar site of interlocking metal teeth. Before Andrea even process what she was doing, she hand slapped one side onto Andrea’s left wrist cuff and the other onto her right. Andrea tried pulling the two apart, but they acted like a single rigid cuff, clear at either end but connected by a band of metal.

“How does all this feel?” the woman asked as she began to softly coil one arm around Andrea’s stomach from her side. Andrea felt the woman briefly lift her apron and step closer, so that her two legs were straddling one of Andrea’s. She could feel the woman’s bare skin pressed against her. She didn’t answer at first, it was all beginning to overwhelm, she looked at herself in the mirror, slut written across her forehead as a woman began to press her bare crotch against her leg. She felt dirty but maybe in the best possible way. Her first sound only came when she felt the woman reach back and begin to play with the jewel head resting just outside her ass. She gasped which quickly devolved into a moan.

“I love it,” she eventually let out through a slightly bated breath.

“Good,” the woman said bluntly, dropping all sensual subtext like someone flicking a light switch off. “To undo this or most other attachments, you press both red buttons on either side of it for a full second or two” she said, doing exactly that and releasing both of Andrea’s cuffs at once. “Now go, enjoy your night, it looks like someone may be waiting for you,” she said to Andrea as she pointed over to where Zainab was rotating back into view, waiting on a chaise longue just beside the stairs and elevator to take them up and out. Andrea took one more look at herself in all her whorish glory before biting her lip and beginning to walk over to Zainab.



18 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us something haha, hope to see more soon. And that things get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    I love this little snippet you've given us!

    It's quite funny, I was actually only reading this last night. (It may or may not have been the reason I was so tired in work today.)

    As always, glad to hear you're still around. Like I've previously said, take your time, it's well worth the wait.

    Sincerely,
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I might have missed this, but when was the septum pierced? Cant wait for the new story to be up but I am still amazed by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very good at always making note, but they got them back in part 8, pretty sure. It's also one of those details I'm fine fudging a bit anyway, I try to keep to realism but realism has a lot of boring healing time and care and stuff like that.

      Though now that you mention it I may need to go back and check because I may have not done septum and just thought I did...

      Delete
    2. A pleasant surprise after all this time! I hope you're life calms down some, not just so you can continue the story, but to get your mind back to a steady state. Would hate to think of the chaos and other things becoming the "new normal" for you. And just as a note, septum piercings were not mentioned until chapter 19.

      Delete
    3. Very cool. I am glad you are back to writing. Although this snip does make me wonder what the other two girls were in and if they had any other restraints and what happened at the party

      Delete
    4. I don't remember any mention to septum rings until Part 23.

      "“Sanvi?” Ravi said as a brown skinned girl with long black hair walked up beside him. She was
      about Andrea’s height, but with a seemingly more curvy frame. Her breasts were plainly large, her
      ass was round and big, but the baggy long sleeve shirt and loose fitting pants she wore made both
      features less obvious. She had a small septum piercing, but the stud that filled it seemed to be
      designed to draw as little attention to it as possible much like Andrea and Megan’s piercings. “Well
      you obviously know Zainab,” he continued."

      Delete
    5. It's normal, though, to make small mistakes in very long histories. Totally understandable and forgivable.

      Please, Jess, don't give up.

      Delete
    6. Yep, looks like I did make that mistake. Gone back over and for some reason I though when I gave them piercings back at Lea's cabin I gave them septum piercings, but I did not.

      So now I got to decide if it's impotent enough to ret-con those piercings in or just remove description of them. I'm probably going to do the latter, as there's not a big plot essential thing they bring to the table.

      So thanks for the catch everyone!

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you are alive and kicking!
    It's good to see some fresh activity here, I'll admit I was a bit worried.
    ^_^ Hope you get a break from all the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scene! Good to see that you are still out thinking about these young women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a question, Jess, if you don't mind.

    Lea and Andrea are going to repair their relationship or is going to be cold and uncomfortable forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without giving too much away, yes a repair of sorts does eventually happen.

      Delete
  7. Maybe you should get rid of Sophia's contract. I think it's going to obstruct the character's development. It's only an advice, you can do whatever you want, and I will most likely enjoy it, as I have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are not going to finish the story, maybe you could tell us, your loyal readers, which important events were going to happen in the following chapters.

    You can also publish the part of the next chapter that you may have already written.

    If you don't want to, then we'll have to keep waiting, I guess.

    In case I'm asking too much, my sincere apology. I want to thank you, anyways, for all your effort. Your stories have been a great company. I hope you have not abandoned us definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't reply instantly to this, because I am actually torn. You have a good point. My progress has slowed to a crawl. I don't want to spoil things I might right, but I'm also not writing very much any more with all my other commitments.

      I've spent a long time with these characters, so I don't want to just blurt out where else I might want thme to be going, but you bring up a valid point that I'm not really doing much.

      I even thought about how such a post might go, that I'd put a big warning of "this will spoil things if I ever get around to finishing it properly" and then have Andrea (or someone) basically think back at all that had happened, like they were telling an audience. That way it maybe wouldn't feel so cheep. But I'm also not sure if I made something like that I'd ever go back and finish it "properly."

      I think I might try and set a goal, that if I don't make serious progress by x date that I move over to a recap episode work. might motivate me.

      Whatever happens though, there's nothing to apologize for. I'm very appreciative to have fans willing to take time out to write a comment on a project that very much looks from the outside like it's been abandoned entirely.

      Delete
  9. Hey jess, I love your work and your amazing creative mind that has managed to capture me with suspense as to what’s going to happen next. I was just wondering if there is any time frame for the next storie or if you have hit another block. Love the work and hope you keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas!! Hope you are doing well. I wonder if we will have a Christmas present of another chapter. I have been thoroughly enjoying the story so far and would love to see where it goes next. Would love to hear how things are going for you if you are willing to give an update. Be blessed in the new year and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete