Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Time flies and other updates

So, it was pointed out I kinda just went dark for 4+ months, so I wanted to give a small update. Life has been crazy and time is not working like it used to or something.

Anyway, I'm planning basically two more pieces to the Bound Friends Epilogue.

There will be Epilogue 1½ which is the continuation of Epilogue 1. Epilogue 1 had been the "end goal" for a very long time, but in that time I'd had many ideas of "and then what" that I'm consolidating into a volume, albeit shorter (hopefully) than Epilogue 1 and with a less bittersweet ending. Epilogue 1½ is 100% optional and if you like your headcannon of what happens after Epilogue 1 then just keep it and go onto the next part.

Then comes Epilogue 2. You will need to have read Epilogue 1, but Epilogue 1½ will not factor in at all. This is the branch I started coming up with once I started getting squeamish about the end goal I had in mind. I had been writing Andrea and Megan and Zainab so long I didn't want to put them through that much pain. So I started coming up with alternative directions to go, ones without so much sadness. So this is where the "new" endgame was heading when I hit massive writing block. I've written basically a full length story already going down this path, so that will make the heart of it. Then, at the end of Epilogue 2, is a bit of a conversation between Andrea and Megan in the time in which the storytelling takes place. They are living in a world much closer to Epilogue 2 than 1 and they give me a chance for an ending that way I wouldn't have been able to have if I didn't do this epilogue format.

I want to try to give these characters a bit of an ending, but I also know that I have to rush myself a bit to get there. (As if it looks like I'm rushing now!) I've also started writing some side stories that are unrelated to any of this that I will post here when they are done but they are both far from it. One I hope to get by Halloween, but that's a long shot.

Either way, I'm still here, I'm just really busy and burned out but I am trying to finish this off when I have the energy to write.

6 comments:

  1. Yes please! I check this page regularly hoping you're still active, I'm glad you're still going and (I hope) doing well. I love your writing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you updated us. I check every week or so hoping you got on again lol. Take your time, life is what it is, just happy your still writing and updating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, ma'am, you have your priorities, of course. Still, I think I'm not being too ambitious if I ask you to come by every..., I don't know, two weeks, and say hello or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writeing is fantastic, I mean for me it really was came for fap, stayed for characters, really it's no longer erotic story, but a goddamn masterpiece (maybe a bit of hyperbole here,but only a little), though I had some disapointment, unfair perspective (e.g. Rob) and just things I don't get(e.g. dryad extra thingo), of course in last one it didn't make story exactly worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see your still active on here. It probably sounds a bit silly but I’m really going to miss the characters. I found myself struggling to scroll down in the epilogue from the fact that I just didn’t want it to end. It would have been great for the story arc to be able to keep going but all great things must come to an end at some point. I can say personally I don’t think I have ever had such a strong connection with characters from any piece of text I’ve read before, be it SFW or NSFW. This truly has been a fantastic story to experience. I’m sad for bound friends to come to an end but I’m also excited for anything new you start in the future because I know it’ll be just as great. So if this next release is the end then thank you.

    ps I really did think that Ellen the sex shop owner was going to turn out to be Ellen who broke out Olivia and that her hacker friend was going to be Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness I read your profile at literotica.com and was directed here. I thought you'd abandoned the bound friends story. I'm glad to see it continue! And maybe conclude ...

    ReplyDelete