Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lea's Newest Residence

In part 20, Lea is finally finished with her contract and finds a new place to live. Like with the cabin, I found as I was writing I was having a hard time picturing it in my head, so I decided I needed a reference layout to keep things consistent. Unlike past ones I didn't make this one I found it, but I used it while writing to try to keep things right. I'm putting it in the "read more" because for anyone who hasn't read part 20 this is a little bit of what might count as a spoiler.

So, Lea gets a big ol' camper RV. It's a little crowded but it also can expand out. Here it is regular:


And here it is when at rest and expanded:

Credit where credit is due, this is based off the floor plans of a 2012 Thor Motor Coach Serrano 31V. I wanted the bed where it is, and worked backwards from there to find one that would work for everything I needed to do in it. The only minor differences is that there are three windows surrounding the bed not two to give a panorama all around the bedroom. The sofa can double as a bed, and the table of the dinette can fold down and a cushion put over it so that it too could potentially be a bed too, though that one isn't used in this particular story.

No comments:

Post a Comment